December Ipsy bag!!! yeee. I used these products when getting ready for a wedding. Here they are:
Mini Brow Pencil in Americano
- I still prefer my Brow Art powder to fill in my eyebrows but that is just because I think I’m used to that
- This is definitely more natural looking – it makes marks similar to those of hairs, from thick to thin
- good for natural looking brows and good coverage
Glamour Dolls x Lisa Frank Eyeshadow in Stargazing
- love the gold color
- pretty pigmented
- also can work as highlight (See later videos!)
Always On Gel Liner in Fishnet
- omg i love this liner
- super soft and easy to line
- very dark and black
- love applying it and it stayed on all night — this is def a favorite
L36 Tapered Highlight Brush
- love getting brushes!
- this is cute looking and super soft
- used it to apply the eyeshadow as highlight and it worked well
- very thick, so you only need a few drops
- smells good
- can make your hair greasy fast… so be very careful
- made my hair super soft and shiny!
Follow me on Instagram to see more videos like this!!