Hey everyone! Here are my reviews of the January IPSY products I received 🙂 If you’re interested in getting IPSY bags, sign up here! It’s only $10 a month — I’ve been using it for a year and just renewed.
Blue Lotus Seed Mud Mask + Exfoliant
- It’s made with nourishing ingredients used in ancient Chinese beauty rituals including white clay, blue lotus seeds, ginger, and mushroom that will brighten, detoxify, and soothe your skin.
- It gets your pores squeaky clean, but it’s really gentle on your skin (aka no uncomfy tight feeling after you use it).
Loose Pigment in Sneaky
- Sneaky is a deep, shimmery purple shade that’ll instantly amp up your smoky eye looks.
- It’s super-pigmented and goes on gorgeous when dry—but a drop of water gives it an even shinier, wet effect.
- It’s vegan, cruelty-free, and the packaging is made from eco-friendly materials (yay for the environment)
Caviar CC Cream
- This leave-in treatment has an impressive 10 hair-helping benefits to moisturize, smooth frizz, protect against heat, repair breakage, strengthen, protect from UV rays, soften, style, add shine, and treat split ends. (Go ahead, count ‘em.)
- Infused with vitamin-rich pure caviar, you can feel *extra* fancy while your strands get their shine on.
- It won’t mess with your hair hue. This cream is safe for color-treated strands.
If you’re interested in getting IPSY bags, sign up here! It’s only $10 a month — I’ve been using it for a year and just renewed.